I have many interests, most of them are related to Japan, which is heaven on earth in my eyes -> or in other words, I'm addicted! My passion for it started in 2002, When I discovered the anime, and my life has never been the same since XD
The things that I love and make me happy:
1. Anime - I watch every genre (with the exception of Hentai and Horror). I especially love comedy and fantsy.
In my favorite anime you'll find Ouran Host Club, Working, Fruit Basket, Fushigi Yuugi, Card Captor Sakura, Natsume Yuujinchou, Ayashi no Ceres, Gravitation, Hunter x Hunter, Cowboy Bebop, Prince of Tennis and many more.
2. manga (I read 98% Yaoi, 1.5% Shoujo and 0.5% CLAMP)
3. Seiyuu (Male ones, I hardly care for the females except for some like Paku Romi & Mitsuki Saiga) - The one who have my heart for over 6 years now is ♥Ono Daiske♥ a.k.a OnoD! He doesn't have the most beautiful voice (tho it's still gorgeous), but his personality, charm (stupidity) & the charcters which he brings to life with that wonderful voice of his makes him my favorite~! Just looking at his picture brings a big smile on my face :>
I also love and adore Sakurai Takahiro, Konishi Katsuyuki, Yoshimasa Hosoya, Suwabe Junichi, Okamoto Nobuhiko, Nakamura Yuuichi, Koyasu Takehito, Seki Tomokazu, Midorikawa Hikaru, Fukuyama Jun, Miyano Mamoru, Inoue Kazuhiko, Kamiya Hiroshi, Morikawa Toshiyuki, Okiayu Ryoutaro, Ono Yuuki, Sasaki Nozomu, Narita Ken, Hino Satoshi, Yusa Kouji, Suzumura Kenichi, Seki Toshihiko, Taniyama Kisou, Kishio Daisuke, Uchiyama Kouki, Kimura Ryouhei, Majima Junji, Nojima Hirofumi, Nojima Kenji, Irino Miyu, Morikubou Shoutarou and so much more~
4. BL Drama - Beautiful man's voices moaning - NEED I SAY MORE?!
5. Japanese - I still have a lot to learn, and the dream to become fluent is still far away, but my Japanese is pretty good (I understand way better than I talk or write).
6. Cosplay - I have poor sewing skills, but I'm a cosplayer for the past 6 years and still counting :>
7. Music - I hear mostly Jmusic, but also English.
8. Japanese culture - It's the most intresting and coloful culture in the world. I never get tired of it.
9. Cooking - I love to cook and trying new recipes. I also love making bento, and you could say I have a little store of bento goodies :D
10. Baking - After returning from my dream trip to Japan in 2010 (and hopefully I'll go back there soon T_T), I started a patisserie course. I'm still a newbie, but I bake at home all the time.
11. MEN! especially if they're pretty/good looking! So you'll mostly see here pictures of eye candy guys - anime/real - I don't care as long as they're pretty!
12. Cute things - It's a weakness that makes me produce squeaky sounds XD
13. Books - Mostly romance with action novels.
My favorite author is Nora Roberts.
14. Drawing - Even tho I barely do that these last couple of years :/
15. Pretty things like clothes, accessories, shoes, bags and the likes of it.
16. The colors Pink, Black, Aqua, White, Cream, Blood Red.
17. Leopard print.
18. Sakura and Roses.
19. The symbols stars, half moon, beautiful keys, music notes, feathers.
20. Japan - Everything starts and ends with that amazing, unique & beautiful country. It changed me so much, and I really can't picture my life without going back there again and again.
If you think and like most of the things I listed, we will get along great~ :>